Month to Month Contract Terms and Conditions
1. First month payment is required for sign up and is NOT refundable or non-transferable
2. Membership commences on the date of sign up and amount will be charged on that date of month each month unless otherwise noted.
3. Client acknowledges that they are being sold two items to take advantage of this New Years promo. One 3-month Unlimited Class membership at a rate of $150 a month. The second item is a 9-month Unlimited Class membership at a rate of $180 a month. They are treated together as a 12 month contract.
4. A valid credit/debit card must be used. Memberships cannot be set up without credit card information.
5. Ascendance Pole & Aerial Arts is not responsible or obligated to pay for member’s insufficient fund penalties, returned checks, and/or over the limit fees.
6. Ascendance retains the right to auto-draft member’s dues on the credit card given at the time of sign up, should the member’s bank account have insufficient funds and/or charge member for insufficient funds penalties charged to Ascendance due to member insufficient funds.
7. Members may put membership on hold for a fee of $15 per month for a max of 3 months. Please e-mail to email@example.com to process a hold. This hold request must come in at least 2 business days before the desired hold date so that we have time to process. Fee will be processed the same day your membership normally is debited.
8. All memberships paid monthly will renew automatically month to month. For cancellations, and/or changes to memberships for any reason, members must notify Ascendance via email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 days prior to next auto-draft, putting “membership cancellation” as subject heading of email. In turn, Ascendance will send a confirmation via email after the changes have been made to the account. Member agrees that Ascendance Pole and Aerial Arts could take up to 2 business days to respond.
9. Membership prices are subject to change. In the event of a change in membership price increase. Members will be notified via email of any price increase to their memberships. Members will be notified one month or more prior to the change to allow opportunity to submit a 30-day written cancellation or change notice.
10. Class schedule is subject to change without notice. Please check our website for up to the minute changes, additions, and/or cancellations.