Scholarship Contract Terms and Conditions
1. Membership commences on the date of the scholarship award period and amount will be charged on that date of month each month unless otherwise noted. Contract ends 3 months after the start.
2. Ascendance will pay 75% of an Unlimited Class Membership tuition for the quarter; you will be responsible for 25%. Each month, you will be debited $45; Ascendance will cover the remaining $135. Tuition is due on the 15th of each month, unless special arrangements are made.
3. A valid credit/debit card must be used. Memberships can’t be set up without credit card information.
4. Ascendance Pole & Aerial Arts is in not responsible or obligated to pay for member’s insufficient fund penalties, returned checks, and/or over the limit fees.
5. Ascendance retains the right to auto-draft member’s dues on the credit card given at the time of sign up, should the member’s bank account have insufficient funds and/or charge member for insufficient funds penalties charged to Ascendance due to member insufficient funds.
6. Recipient is still subject to membership late cancellation fees for missed classes or classes cancelled by recipient within 12 hours of class start.
7. Membership prices are subject to change. In the event of a change in membership price increase. Members will be notified via email of any price increase to their memberships. They will be notified one month or more prior to the change with the opportunity to submit a 30 day written cancellation or change notice.
8. Class schedule is subject to change without notice. Please check our website for up to the minute changes, additions, and/or cancellations.